February 20, 2009

4/365 - Yo, It's almost time to shut up!


"Yo! It's almost time to go!" It's like clockwork. Everyday, at 4:50, that's all you here DJ Lance Rock saying. If you don't know who that is, he's from Yo! Gabba Gabba! on Noggin. And must I say, that is the most annoying show once you actually watch it. It's scary as hell too. 

Of course, it's Fathead's all time favorite show. She has the DVD, and she watches the [finally] new episodes everyday at 4:30. As soon as DJ Lance starts walking, she's in front of the tv watching it. 

Does that make me a bad mother? Hell if I care. That gives me 25 minutes to do whatever the hell I need to get done. Fathead will just lay, or sit there. You can't get her attention, no matter what you try. Good lord, the ignoring stage has started already. 

Please people, don't let your children watch this show. This is what you'll get from it. 

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha!
    I love that she is just laying there watching it! She is awesome!

    ReplyDelete