March 4, 2009

16/ 365- New shoes!


Since Fathead outgrew her first pair of shoes, we had to get her new ones. SO that's what we did today. 

She only went from a size 4 to a 5, so not a big jump. She loves her new shoes though. We put them on her, and she played with them, then ran around the store. 

These were only $37. And when I say only, that is a save, considering her first pair cost $50. They are so expensive because hey are Stride Rites. 

Idk why, But Carl's mom insists on those. She's paying, so I'm not complaining. Lol. These ones are pretty too. Pink, just as they should be. lol.


1 comment:

  1. I just bought Cake a new pair of shoes too! But she stepped up from her payless shoes to a pink pair of Vans.
    I love Fatheads new shoes though. I like the velcro:)

    ReplyDelete